Sunday, April 23, 2006

Fun with food





Camille had messy fun with food today. First she enjoyed helping me make chocolate pudding and licking the beaters for the first time. Camille hasn't been much for sweets but she's starting to develop a taste. She said the pudding tasted very "yummy!"




Camille also enjoyed the spaghetti I cooked for supper. She also ate a mountain of cabbage and about 1/4 of a honey dew melon. She must be getting ready to grow. The other morning she ate 3 hard-boiled Easter eggs for breakfast (minus the yolks, which she doesn't care for).

This morning in her room she told Kady the cat to go away because I am HER mommy. I suggested that I was Kady's mommy too, and Camille gave Kady a dirty look and reiterated that I am Camille's mommy. Unfortunately this next baby may have to watch his/her back if Camille doesn't change her attitude about sharing Mom.

I'm still figuring out this Blog thing. I'm not having much luck tonight getting the text to line up right. I guess I should say that I'm not really figuring out this Blog thing. Good enough
--Stephanie

No comments: