Thursday, July 13, 2006

New Baby


We had our sonogram and found out that our new baby is a little girl! She's measuring small just like Camille did but looks healthy so far. Camille is excited to be having a little sister. Acutally let me correct, as she did to me this morning. She's not having a "little sister"--she's having a "baby sister." Well, Camille's baby sister has been kicking me a lot lately. She's head up and feet down, so it feels like she's actually standing up and walking around in there. We're excited. The baby's due November 10th. This pregnancy seems to be going much faster than Camille's. We're much busier now, and that explains it. My work is extremely busy, with us being short a therapist, and Matt has been busy studying for the CPA exams. Of course Camille keeps us on our toes as well. We're getting ready for a week without Camille as she goes to Nana and Papa's house in Houston for next week. Matt and I are looking forward to a 4-day weekend getaway starting Thursday to celebrate Matt's 30th birthday on July 20th! I'll be married to an older man:)--Stephanie

1 comment:

jamesaidansmom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited that Camille is getting a baby sister :)