Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Camille funnies

No new pictures today. Camille got a hair cut yesterday and her bangs got a little too short. Bad timing since Friday is picture day at school. Camille likes her haircut, though. She was only disappointed that there were no lolly pops at this salon. We have plenty of dumdums at home.

Camille uses new big words every day. Yesterday she said "Thank you for giving me permission to watch TV." Today in the car she said "This is certainly big." Later when she was "reading" me the mail that she opened she was laying down the ground rules saying, "Daisy's mom is speaking..."

Camille is also testing out using a firm tone of voice when she's mad. She indicated that if I don't do what she wants there will be a consequence. The error is that the consequence is meaningless. The other day she said with a mad face, "If you don't let me watch TV..." pause, looking around, "...then I won't put this pencil down." I didn't care anything about the pencil. I had to try hard not to laugh at her. She's testing to see if authority tone works for her too. Nope.

I took Lily to the doctor for her 4 month checkup today. She weighed 13 lbs, 15 ounces and was 24.5 inches long. She at the 50th percentile for height and weight. My girls are getting bigger!

No comments: