Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ah, the English language

It's hard to find the time to add entries to the blog with my 20 pound mini-me (Lily) attached to my hip during most of our waking hours together. I have pictures but will add them later.

I love this funny story on Camille. Yesterday Matt was at work late and I was putting the girls to bed. Camille throws tantrums right around bed time, and yesterday was no exception. She was mad at me for something and crying "I want Daddy" over and over. When Matt got home I told him about her naughty behavior and that she was calling for him to rescue her. When he went upstairs to say good night to Camille he asked her if she'd been good for Mommy. Camille just shrugged. She told him, "I was calling for you." Matt said, "I heard." Camille's eyes got big and she said, "You could hear me all the way from here!!"

No comments: