Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween

This year for Halloween Lily was Blue the puppy from Blues Clues and Camille was Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I didn't notice Camille's costume malfunction until after I took the pictures. Blues ears were cute but flopped around a lot, and I love the little tail. The weather was perfect for trick-or-treating. I took the girls up to the party at church, and Camille had a blast. Camille got a balloon Hummingbird, which she insists is a butterfly. It was fun; we were all ready for bed by the end of the night.
We went trick-or-treating at only one house, Grandma and Grandpa's. We went inside and then the girls took a bath! Camille may think that's what always happens when you trick-or-treat!
While I was getting Lily out of the car, Camille was anxiously waiting at the end of the walkway to my parents house. She started yelling at the other trick-or-treaters "That's my Grandma and Grandpa's house!"





No comments: