Sunday, April 20, 2008

More Tyler Rose Garden pictures


Blogger finally started working again (with only a few more glitches) and I uploaded the rest of the rose garden pictures. We mostly enjoyed walking around instead of taking pictures. Neither girl was excited or patient about the photo session. I love this bush with all these beautiful tiny flowers. Now that I look closely at the picture, I'm not convinced these are roses. It was at the end of the journey around the garden and I didn't even look at the plaque for this bush.

I am getting ready for my jaw surgery this Tuesday. This was nice family time before my recovery time begins. If the stars align today we'll try to get some pictures of Camille and Lily in the bluebonnets. It may end up a picture of the girls running opposite directions through a field of blue.










No comments: