Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Goofy kids!

We were originally trying to get a cute picture of the girls sitting together, but apparently the camera ruined the mood. Both girls turned wild. Camille went to making crazy faces. In the next picture you can see Lily trying to imitate Camille's goofy face.

Lily got to go for her first bike ride and loved it!

Here you can see Lily and Camille sharing the learning tower. This is kind of a nerve-wracking thing because my girls are jumping beans!
These lovely tongues are from ringpops that Camille gets from Daddy's hair cut trips. (I figured he might not like me to call it a salon.) Lily ended up with a blue ringpop which was really a nearly disasterous choice. Lily did love the candy, and when it came time for me to take it awa, she was furious. She threw a full out tantrum and she was drooling blue!! I was trying to keep her from throwing herself on the carpet or getting it all over my clothes, and that made her even more mad. After teeth-brushing and plenty of liquids the blue saliva finally ceased . Whew!

No comments: