Saturday, November 22, 2008

More of Lily's birthday pictures


Here are more pictures from Lily's birthday party. I tried to prepare all the food myself but when I went to thaw 2 containers of previously cooked and frozen meat sauce for my pasta casseroles, I discovered that one of them was chili (not bolognase meat sauce)! My mom saved the day bringing over a supplemental main dish. We ended up with lots of extra food and the arrangement was pretty.

Lily was very excited about her cake and especially the balloon plates that she carried around Walmart. She calls them her "Happy Plates." I didn't have any theme to the party, just a meal suitable for all ages. Lily changed her mind from a blue cake to pink at the last minute (thank goodness).

You can see Lily started eating with a fork and soon decided the full hand was a more efficient icing delivery method.






















No comments: