Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Licking the beaters while in the pool!


Camille and Lily loved playing in the backyard pool for the first time this summer, even if the water was icy! They were excited to try out their goggles and love them because water doesn't splash in their eyes (not because they have any idea to hold their breath under water).


I was making a cake for my friend's birthday. The girls helped me bake the cake earlier in the day, and then Matt watched the girls outside while I iced the cake. Outside in the pool was a perfect place to lick the beaters! Even Matt decided to join in the action with a spoon of the cream cheese icing.

Camille stared for long periods at the decorated cake. She was very impressed and declared that she wants her birthday cake "exactly like it with all kinds of fruit except blueberries." Then she said that I could put blueberries on one half of it for Lily:) Camille is always thinking and I chuckle all the time.



No comments: