Monday, April 05, 2010

On the hunt for Easter eggs!

Here are pictures from the egg hunt with Lily's class at Primrose.

I went to hide eggs for both Camille and Lily's classes at school, but I forgot my camera for Camille's egg hunt. Camille's hunt was especially cool because all three kindergarten classes were combined for the hunt. Each egg was labeled with one of 6 simple shapes. Each child's basket was labeled with one shape and the child was only allowed to pick up eggs with his/her matching shape. This made the egg hunt more challenging and last longer for kids this old. The field was really pretty with 750 colored eggs scattered around. I hope I can get a photo from another parent.









I must not have had the camera setting correct during the egg hunt at the park with our Sunday School friends because it's really washed out. The kids had fun despite the windy, cold day.





No comments: