Monday, June 28, 2010

Spring arrived!--May 2010

These mallard ducks came to our front yard in the mornings and we fed them a few times while waiting for Camille's school bus. They were timid at first, but not for long. I would bet these are the same ducks that were searching around our yard during that last snow storm. Then the other day (June 26th) I pulled the car out of our garage and looked back to see a tiny baby duck running into the garage. He was chirping away. I took pictures with my phone but I have to figure out how to get those on the blog. I ended up taking him to the side yard and letting him go in the shade. The girls were very excited! I hope he found his parents, but it's not like we could raise a duck in the back yard! I have no idea where the nest is.

We went out with my dad on his boat and the girls had a great time swimming. Lily was nervous but really wanted to go. They were so cute.



Spring is fun.
Camille and Lily love to eat outside.



No comments: