Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bathtub adventures

Camille insisted on sitting next to Lily in the booth at Arbys the other day. I actually got to sit next to my husband in the booth. That's the first time in a while.

On Sunday I was giving Lily a bath while Camille watched. Camille agreed to be very careful if I let her join Lily in the bath. The only complaint was there wasn't enough water to keep Camille warm. They both seemed to have a good time, and I only had to clean up the bathroom once.


This picture was taken with a flash in the dark when Camille was sleeping. I was laughing because Camille apparently arranged her blanket to be a head scarf before going to sleep. Matt removed the blanket after taking the picture so she could cool down, but in the morning she proudly told me that she'd made a head scarf in the night.



No comments: