Sunday, February 18, 2007

Cat vs hamster round one

Camille is hamster-sitting this week. After a traumatizing ride to our house in the car, Jasmine the hamster took to hiding for a short while. When I put out her fresh food last evening, she had apparently recovered completely. If you double click on this photo to enlarge it you can see Jasmine eating away, oblivious to her worst nightmare stalking just outside the safety of the cage. The cage will stay closed this week and Kady cat will continue her exclusive diet of dry catfood. (I have to say that I'm very proud of myself for figuring out how to get this photo off of the camera and onto the blog with out the help of sleeping Matt. I know I should know how to do it by now. It's not the getting the photo off the memory card that's hard; it's Matt's not-so-intuitive photo organizational system on his computer that I don't want to mess up.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmm...hamster.