Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Fishing


Matt took Camille fishing when we were in Carthage this weekend. Camille was so excited! Matt took her to the Bass Pro Shop before we left and they bought a pink fishing pole, per Camille's request. When we got to Carthage it was late (after at least 3 stops for Camille to go to the bathroom) and we put Camille to bed in the middle of the king size bed with Matt and myself. At 3am Camille woke up again to go to the bathroom. Afterwards she told me that she wasn't going back to sleep because it was "a little light outside." I told her that it was just a street light outside and she must go back to sleep. In a pouty voice she said I want to go fishing NOW and go play with the kids (cousins)." She flopped around and carried on for a good while before finally going back to sleep. On the way home Camille apparently had fun with the window rolled down.

It's way past my bedtime now. I'll try to blog again tomorrow if I have time. I have a bunch more pictures.

No comments: