Thursday, July 23, 2009

dance class




Camille has taken her first dance class this summer, just for 6 weeks. They did ballet, tap and tumbling. I think Camille likes getting dressed up the best. She doesn't want to wear the tights because they make her too hot. We got to sit in on the last class, but it was difficult to take pictures. I mostly videotaped for Matt, who was out of town. She's thin and looks like a dancer all dressed up, but like anything else it would take a lot of work to get good at it.


I'm concerned about over-involving her next year when she starts kindergarten. Camille told me that she wants to do Gymnastics, church choir, ballet and piano. I think we'll just stick with the first two and then see how the year goes. If she did all those things, she would unfortunately be eating a lot of quick dinners like PB&J and scrambled eggs. I'm not sure the rest of us would like that meal situation!

No comments: