Monday, September 18, 2006

3rd Birthday party






We had Camille's 3rd birthday party this weekend with Carol and Jamey. She was very excited to open presents and have cake. I made a cake with real cream cheese icing, which she really liked. Her only request regarding the cake was that it be green. She blew out the candle like she'd been practicing all year. I never have been any good at writing in icing, so this year I used little candy letters to decorate "Happy Birthday Camille." She insisted on eating every letter off other people's cake slices. She thinks she already turned 3, and I haven't really corrected her. On Tuesday I'll tell her that it's September 19th and actually her real birthday. She'll have a cupcake party at school that day with Dora plate and party hats. I'm going to decorate the white cupcakes with green sprinkles and 3 skittles each. Come to think of it, I should probably make every cupcake have the same color candies to avoid fights. I'm going to send a disposable camera for the teacher to take pictures. I thought about going for the party, but I figure she wouldn't act the same with me there (she'd want to sit on my lap, etc). I know Camille had a great day!--Stephanie

No comments: