Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Camille loves the baby



Camille likes to touch my belly. She wants to feel the baby move but has very little patience, quickly announcing that she thinks the baby went to sleep.

We had a sonogram last week but the guy running the sonogram couldn't tell us much. My doctor didn't call to give us any results over the phone. She had previously said she would only call if there were a problem. The one notable thing we did find out is that the baby is breech. Hopefully the baby will soon turn head down. I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow, and I'm interested to see what the doctor plans. I'm thinking she'll probably want to try to turn the baby pretty soon. I've read way too much about breech births, so hopefully that won't be in my future. I'm not really worried. I am just eager to have a plan.--Stephanie

No comments: