Saturday, October 28, 2006

Pumpkin patch






Camille has been looking forward to visiting the pumpkin patch for several weeks. She asks me every time we go to the grocery if we can get a pumpkin. We wanted to wait for Matt to finish his testing and then have a nice weekend for our pumpkin patch adventure. Last night I told Camille that we could go this morning (Saturday). This morning Camille woke before dawn and talked to herself in her bed until the first glimmer of light when she called me upstairs to get her. The first thing she said when I walked in her room was that she was ready to go to the pumpkin patch. I stalled her a couple of hours with making pancakes for breakfast, etc. Camille had a great time playing in the hay bale maze and choosing a pumpkin.--Stephanie

1 comment:

jamesaidansmom said...

What cute pictures! I love her clown costume. You have to tell me where that pumpkin patch is...the bail of hay maze looks like fun!