Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lily's walking!

Lily is walking some now. She loves to carry things with her when she walks. Here she was walking around with a clean sock in her mouth (I was folding laundry). Lily is also wearing shoes now when I take her to school, but I don't know how long she leaves them on because they're always in her bag when I pick her up in the evening.

These shoes were Camille's 3rd pair! (because Camille was just a smaller baby).


Camille and Lily really are becoming friends!


I bought Camille her first nightgown, and she absolutely loves it! Her cousin Katelynn has one and Camille's thrilled to be like her. The sleeves are too long, and I'm meaning to sew them up when I get time. Camille's frustrated with me for the delay and announced that Nana would probably have to do it.
Lily is eating more table food these days. Nana's chili mac recipe always makes a fun mess.

Lily is very much into touch sensation. She loves to crawl under these deep shelves in the living room to snuggle with some large stuffed animals.


Sisters!

No comments: