Saturday, May 24, 2008

Aunt Kristine's 21st b-day dinner

For Aunt Kristine's 21st birthday dinner Grandma and Grandpa had the Smiths over plus Great Grandma Peg and Great Grandpa Bill. It was a really nice gathering. In this first picture you can see that Lily enjoyed the slice of cherry cheesecake that she and I shared and was always ready for the next bite. Both my girls have turned very picky about food these days, especially Camille, but surprisingly to me Camille snarfed (that may be an Alston word) down her piece of cheesecake.
In this photo you can see that my brother (or perhaps my sister-in-law) and I were in perfect sync in the color-scheme for Kristine's gifts. Both worked nicely for our tame night out on the town.
Dinner was on Friday and we brought our girls straight from school, where Lily appears to have applied sunscreen to her hair.

Camille and Lily crawled underneath the dining room table before dessert and had a blast, crawling around, acting silly, smashing people's toes, and even banging their heads together. At least we weren't out at a restaurant! I don't even think any tears were shed.

No comments: