Friday, May 30, 2008

We love books!

Lily has really started to love books lately, though always on her own terms. She is always saying "read read" and chasing me around with a book. Camille and Lily were reading together in the chair last night.

In the mornings when Camille wakes up she has started to play alone upstairs until she hears us come out to the kitchen. Yesterday Camille told me that she put together a puzzle she found upstairs. She said that it didn't have any instructions so she had to just look at the picture. I assured her that's how we all put together jigsaw puzzles. I went upstairs and sure enough! She later convinced Matt that she did this because she couldn't sleep last night. I think she did this in the morning when she woke up. Camille often tells us that she doesn't sleep at night. She thinks she just stays awake all night. Isn't that funny?!

No comments: